Detach, save, delete, compress, upload, reattach Outlook email attachments - Windows Shareware $19.95.
Make Microsoft Outlook faster, more stable and easier to backup with DetachPipe - the email attachment processor. DetachPipe detaches email attachments, leaving a clickable hyperlink in place. You can specify a detach filename manually, or use filename placeholders to generate a new name automatically. DetachPipe identifies duplicate files, saving even more space! Just like a normal email, DetachPipe re-attaches the files when the email is forwarded, and offers to delete the files when the email is deleted. With DetachPipe you can save, delete, compress or re-attach attachments, and even set DetachPipe to detach incoming attachments or delete outgoing attachments.
DetachPipe for Outlook 5.6.2 20-May-08 Multilingual 951 KB
It has an AutoDetach mode where attachments over a given size and age are automatically detached every n days. Try It Today!
* Upload large attachments to simplify sharing and get around sender's and recipients' attachment size limitations
* Access attachments blocked by Outlook (.exe, .chm, and more)
* Retain the attachment icon on emails for sorting and display purposes
With DetachPipe you can either select which emails to process, or via DetachPipe's menu, choose a folder (and subfolders) to process.
You can filter attachments larger than a given size, or the email being older than a given number of days.
Attachments can be restored at any time (individually, by selection or by folder).
You have complete control over where DetachPipe stores attachments using the filename mask. By default, DetachPipe uses the complete Outlook path to determine where to save. You can also elect to store all folders in a flat structure, or use text like the subject, sender, date, filename and more.
Also includes a FREE 10MB email attachment account at http://www.DetachPipe.com
|Email Attachments Compress. Save Delete Size Upload Manage.|| DetachPipe for Outlook|
- Shareware Download from Simon Carter
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: New 'Prompt on Detach' option, which lets you override the filename, the folder, or to skip the attachment completely. With a single click you can also use the previous save path.
- Requirements: MS Outlook 2000, 2002/XP or 2003, 2007