Real-time monitoring and statistics tool for Microsoft Exchange - Windows Shareware $69.95.
ExInsight is a monitoring and statistics tool that provides a real-time view of the internals of Exchange Server transactions and allows you to evaluate individual user's usage of Exchange Server.
This tool is especially useful for Exchange administrators and developers. By using this tool, you can gather real-time data about the users in an Exchange environment and learn more about the inner workings of MAPI, OWA, POP3, IMAP4, NNTP and other protocols.
ExInsight enables administrators to view statistical information about individual users' consumptions of Exchange Server resources and the users' actual experiences.
ExInsight for Microsoft 1.1.144 4-Dec-07 English 7.5 MB
Shown on a user-by-user basis, this tool allows you to see the following information:
- Protocols used by the clients
- CPU usage (CPU time, CPU percentage)
- Number of messages sent, received or created
- IP addresses used by the clients (only for MAPI clients)
- Microsoft Outlook versions and mode, such as Cached Exchange Mode and the classic online mode
Also this tool is capable of displaying a continuous communication between any computer and Exchange Server, helping to guide troubleshooting of applications that depend on Exchange. You can view and log every Exchange Server transaction, applying filters and highlighting to pinpoint trouble areas.
ExInsight shows accounts requesting the data, the names and locations of the objects queried in Exchange, timings and transaction results; provides simplified summaries and links with detailed diagnostic information for each transaction.
|Monitoring MAPI OWA POP3 NNTP Mail. Traffic Users Exmon Cached Mode Real Time Statistics Tool.|| ExInsight for Microsoft Exchange|
- Shareware Download from Bitrunes Software
- WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 15 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Requirements: Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 (SP3)/2003/2007