Have a BCC/CC copy created automatically. For Outlook 2003, 2002, 2000 - Windows Shareware $29.95.
Auto BCC / CC for Microsoft Outlook - is an advanced email add-in for Microsoft Outlook that creates a BCC and/or a CC copy automatically, every time you send mail. It can send a BCC /CC for all outgoing emails, or to the specified addresses only, or if the subject line or the attachment name contains particular words, etc.
Auto BCC/CC for Outlook 1.6 20-Apr-06 English 1.2 MB
These settings may apply to every outgoing email, to an email reply or a forwarded message. You just create a rule for filling the CC and BCC fields of a new message and Auto BCC / CC does all other work itself. Supports Outlook 2003, 2002, 2000.
With Auto BCC / CC for Microsoft Outlook you can:
- Easily copy your outgoing e-mail in Microsoft Outlook - blind carbon copies (BCC) and/or carbon copies (CC).
- With a few clicks create a rule for filling the CC, BCC fields of a new message.
- Fill multiple addresses in the CC and BCC fields.
- Exclude duplicates from the CC and BCC fields.
Auto BCC / CC for Microsoft Outlook supports Outlook 2003, 2002, 2000.
|Microsoft Carbon Copy Outbox. Recipients Rules Created Automatically 2003.|| Auto BCC/CC for Outlook|
- Shareware Download from Afalina Co., Ltd.
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Win2000
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: ADDED: "If the CC field contains" option.
ADDED: * (asterix) character can be used in the "If Attachment name
contains" field for any type of attachent.
FIXED: A bug with email addresses of the Exchange Server.
- Requirements: Outlook 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003