Send email from command prompt, send attached files, plain text or HTML - Windows Shareware $44.95.
Utility to send email from command prompt; send attached files, plain text or HTML (with embedded pictures). Supported - TO, CC (Carbon Copy), BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), SSL and STARTTLS encryption, alternate text for email programs that do not support HTML messages, message text encoding. FREE lifetime updates / upgrades for registered users. Works on Microsoft Windows (98 / Me / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista).
febooti Command line email 3.1 8-Aug-07 English 1.0 MB
Ability to take parameters from a text file or files. Ability to set message comment, organization.
- e-update - checks for updates automatically;
- For batch programming return codes to check success or failure from environment variable %errorlevel%;
- Send mail from any software that can execute external commands, CGI scripts, Scheduled Tasks, etc.
- Send email using CC (Carbon Copy) and/or BCC (Blind Carbon Copy);
- Set SMTP server address and SMTP server port;
- SSL and STARTTLS secure connection;
- Use mail server authentication;
- Ability to set message priority;
- EML file support;
- UTF8 auto detect;
- Plain text or MIME encoding (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions);
- Quiet mode and Debug mode;
|Send Prompt Attached Files. Plain Text HTML CC BCC.|| febooti Command line email|
- Shareware Download from febooti software
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 15 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Fixed: Warning messages were not displayed and logged if no error was present at the same time. In some cases popup window was not displayed. Files were not attached if file masks used to specify files located on other drive than current. Improved: Popup window modified to better represent status of email sending operation outcome.
- Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98 or better; IBM PC compatible computer. Internet connection