Tool application addressing particularily incoming mail management - Windows Shareware $20.
Mailbox Digger is a tool application addressing incoming mail management, particularily when using multiple e-mail accounts at the same moment. With its specific functionality Mailbox Digger may supplement or even replace typical mail clients and webmail sites. The most important features of the application are:
* automatic incoming mail notifications,
* detailed information about inbox contents, including visual browsing of individual messages and * attachments opening/saving,
* option of deleting selected messages, either unwanted (spam) or already read,
* sending return receipts and composing new messages, including reply/forward options,
* extreme mobility the application can be freely launched from pendrives and similar media, while virtually all data and settings are saved in Mailbox Digger's directory and no installation is necessary,
* specific functionality in favor of privacy protection, including POP3 and SMTP connection encryption (TLS/SSL).
Mailbox Digger 3.1 4-May-07 Multilingual 2.0 MB
|Incoming Management Tool. Application Addressing Particularily.|| Mailbox Digger|
- Shareware Download from DuoKomp
- Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Requirements: Pentium 133, 32 MB RAM