Chromatic Multi-Temperament Instrument Tuner - Windows Shareware $19.95.
A Chromatic Multi-Temperament Instrument Tuner:
- Use your computer as an advanced instrument tuner.
- Works with almost any instrument.
- Short response time!
- Range: 9 octaves, C1 to C10.
- Precision: Better than 0.1 Hz up to ~C8.
- Supports more than 30 different temperaments and scales; including historic tunings such as pythagorean, meantone, just, and well tempered tunings, traditional folk scales, stretched piano tunings, and of course also the modern equal temperament tuning.
Chromatia Tuner 3.4 20-Mar-08 English 678 KB
- You can add your own custom scales and temperaments!
- Automatic or manual note selection modes.
- Supports both DirectSound and ASIO for low-latency audio (i.e. quick responses).
- Reference tone option.
- 'Beat tone' option - tune without looking at the computer screen!
- Easily readable tuning meter.
- Full screen mode option.
- Report feature create a table of measurement values (useful for instrument makers).
- 'Power button' makes it easier to share the 'audio input' with other apps.
- Power save mode conserves battery power on portables.
- Optional real-time spectrum analyzer graph.
- Note hold time control - good for instruments that produce very short tones.
- Optional calibration of input noise level, microphone type and low frequency filtering.
- Use the internal clock or calibrate the pitch to an external reference source.
- Optional MIDI input: Selecting notes from a keyboard (in 'manual mode').
- Optional MIDI output: Send the detected note to a synth.
- And more! Download it and check it out!
|Instrument Temperament Pitch. Tone MIDI Multi.|| Chromatia Tuner|
- Shareware Download from Markus Dimdal
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: New v3.4: Low latency ASIO audio support and a fullscreen spectrum display option.
- Requirements: Sound card + Microphone