An Excel-based report component for SAP R/3 - Windows Shareware $247.95.
XL Report.R/3 is a tool for Microsoft Excel reporting. XL Report.R/3 is based on the XL Report technology and allows adding Excel's worksheets, pivot tables, and charts to your reports. XL Report.R/3 is an ActiveX component that supports SAP Automation ActiveX controls as data-sources.
XL Report for SAP R/3 4.5 4-Feb-04 English
It is compatible with Visual Studio 6.0 and higher, Borland Delphi 5 and higher, and other developer tools that can work with ActiveX-s. It is a template-based report engine that retrieves data from SAP business objects and SAP RFC functions, and fills Excel workbooks with them.
XL Report.R/3 allows you to
- Use any standard or conditional cell formatting
- Use any standard worksheet or workbook option
- Sort, group, and filter data including the use of AutoFilter
- Add static or dynamic charts
- Add static or dynamic pivot tables
- And more.
|Excel ActiveX OCX Component. Export Spreadsheet XLS Office Based Engine.|| XL Report for SAP R/3|
- from Afalina Co., Ltd.
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Win2000
- Expires after 45 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Requirements: Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP; Excel 97, 2000, 2002, 2003