Advanced Delphi ZIP component. No DLLs, Unicode, SFX, Zip64, AES Encryption - Windows Shareware $49.
ZipForge is an advanced Delphi ZIP component, written completely in Delphi. It doesn't require any DLLs. ZipForge features include SFX archives support, repair, encryption, unicode filenames support, Zip64, string AES encryption splitting and multi-spanning support. Full source code is available.
ZipForge includes our new unique technology, a transaction system.
This innovative solution gives you a fast and easy way of updating archive files providing data integrity like a reliable database system.
Delphi ZIP Component ZipForge 4.00 12-Dec-07 English 10.3 MB
- Creates archive files in wide known ZIP format by PKZIP, Inc.
- Native VCL; no DLLs; no OCXs
- Adds, moves, extracts, deletes, updates, tests, refreshes a group of files by a single operation
- Free for personal use
- Creates self-extracting (SFX) archives
- Performs regularly archive updates using transactions that allows canceling all modifications at any time in case of some failures. Also this technology optimizes the speed of the archive modification
- Compresses large files with low memory consumption
- Comprehensive help; lots of demos
- Repairs damaged archives
- Zip64 format is supported; maximum archive size is 2^63 bytes
- Archive splitting and multiple disk spanning support
- Strong AES encryption with 128, 192 and 256 bit keys, compatible with WinZIP
|Advanced DLLs Unicode. SFX Zip64 AES Encryption Fast.|| Delphi ZIP Component ZipForge|
- Shareware Download from ComponentAce LTD
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: Strong AES Encryption support with 128, 192 and 256 bit keys
- Requirements: A standard Windows PC