Two virtual serial ports linked to each other via virtual null-modem cable - Windows Shareware $111.95.
Virtual Serial Port Driver XP4 creates two pure virtual serial ports in your system which are virtually connected to each other. For other Windows applications, virtual ports will be seen exactly as two real serial ports connected via null-modem cable. You can select any port numbers for virtual pair. For example, you can create virtual pair COM5-COM6.
Virtual Serial Port Driver 4.0 10-Sep-03 English 1.5 MB
In this case all data sent by other applications to COM5 will arrive at COM6, and all data sent to COM6 will arrive at COM5. This can be seen if you run two HyperTerminals (or any other Windows terminal programs) and connect one of them to COM5 and other one to COM6. Then, all you type in first terminal will appear at second one. Of course, you can transfer files, other data or do whatever you want as it was real serial ports. With Virtual Serial Port Driver XP 4.0 you can connect one application to another using virtual serial ports pair. Applications will be able to exchange data. This solution can be used, for example, for GPS simulation programs.
|Emulation Splitter Connect Real. Null Modem Cable Linked Creation.|| Virtual Serial Port Driver XP4|
- Shareware Download from VSP Software
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Win2000
- Expires after 14 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: - You can control virtual serial ports directly from your own application or manually;
- You can create as many virtual serial port pairs as you want;
- Virtual Serial Ports are absolutely the same copies of real ones - other applications will never see the difference between real serial port and virtual serial port
- Requirements: Windows OS