Delphi/C++ Builder components for a direct access to Windows NT/2000 features - Windows Shareware $129.
NTSet is a powerful collection of components for Delphi/C++Builder that implement specific features of Windows 2000/NT.
You can utilize this collection to make the task of programming Windows API a great deal easier.
Check out what you can do with NTSet:
- Configure Windows NT services;
- Work with the event log as simply as with TStringList;
- Manage the information on users and groups;
- Manage shared devices, monitor connected users, and the recources used;
- Assign access rights for files on NTFS;
- Configure registry security settings;
- Control the privileges given to the users;
- Verify users'credentials against Windows NT Domain;
- Retrieve and set a variety of setting for network computers;
- Send messages over the network to a remote computer;
- Browse network resources and connected devices;
- Monitor terminal service sessions;
- Schedule tasks for execution on network computers;
- Configure the firewall under Windows XP and higher;
- Configure group policies on standalone computers or in Active Directory;
- Browse for existing group policy objects;
- Browse for Active Directory containers.
NTSet 1.15b 1-Aug-05 English 3.1 MB
Please note: the provided version supports Delphi 2006.
You can download NTSet for D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D2005, C++ B1, C++ B3, C++ B4, C++ B5, C++ B6, C++ B2006 from the vendor's web site.
|2000 Delphi Services Event Log Userman Sharing Security Privileges Registry Network. Info Send Messages Browse Terminal Admin Task Schedule Firewall Configure Group Policies Active Directory Containers Builder Components Access Features API Within.|| NTSet|
- Shareware Download from SaM Solutions
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: 1. New component added -- TNTFirewall; 2. The TNTVerifyLogon component was completely rewritten to allow impersonating as the user whose credentials where successfully verified; 3. TNTFileSecurity component can now work under non-administrative accounts.
- Requirements: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003