Serial communication Win/CE library for serial port communications for eVC++ - Windows Shareware $105.
Serial communication component Win/CE library (WSC4eVC) for serial port communications from embedded Visual C++ (eVC++) programs using Windows CE and the Mobile-based Pocket PC (PPC). WSC4eVC includes 33 serial port functions plus XMODEM and YMODEM protocols, and a selection of eMbedded Visual C++ (eVC) example programs.
Features include: * Can control any serial device connected to the serial port. * Can control multiple ports simultaneously. * Is fully thread safe.
Win/CE Std Serial Comm Lib 3.4 10-May-05 English 370 KB
* Supports Windows/CE (Pocket PC 2002 and Pocket PC 2003).* Works with all Pocket PC (PPC) platforms supported by Microsoft eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0 (eVC 3.0) and eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 (eVC 4.0). * Supports Smartphone 2002 and Smartphone 2003.* Supports Bluetooth Serial.* Supports Pocket PC emulator that is provided with Embedded Tools* Supports all AT command set modems.* Built-in software and hardware handshaking for flow control (XON/XOFF, RTS/CTS, DTR/DSR).* Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.).* Adjustable read and send buffers.* Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows/CE API functions only.* The same DLL can be used with eMbedded Visual C++ (eVC) and eMbedded Visual Basic (eVB) programs.* Source code available.* Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.* Free technical support and updates for one year.
Requires Microsoft Embedded Tools 3.0 or 4.0 C/C++. The evaluation version of WSC4eVC is fully functional and can be downloaded from http://www.marshallsoft.com/wsc4evc.htm
|Communications Library Pocket Pc Modem Ppc. Component Embedded Visual Bluetooth Tools Source Port Control USB Mobile.|| Win/CE Std Serial Comm Lib for eVC|
- Shareware Download from Mike Marshall
- Win CE, Pocket PC, Win Mobile 2003
- Expires after 90 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: Supports PPC 2003
- Requirements: Microsoft Embedded Tools 3.0 or 4.0