Transfers files directly from your application using FTP/SSL and SFTP easily - Windows Shareware $249.
NetXtremeFtp .NET class library offers a number of classes that make the work of transferring files directly from your application using FTP/SSL (an extension of FTP which is fast becoming a standard for secure FTP) and SFTP (a powerful and secure file-transfer protocol that runs over an SSH session) more easily. The FtpClient and SftpClient classes provide a number of convenience asynchronous methods and events that allow you to quickly create applications which can handle file transfers simultaneously.
.NET FTP and SFTP Component 1.9 14-Oct-08 English 7.9 MB
The library also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the File Transfer Protocols are implemented.
What's new in this version:
Fixed a bug that increases the RemoteOffset property of the SftpProgressEventArgs.
Added ResumeUploadFile, BeginResumeUploadFile and EndResumeUploadFile methods to the SftpClient class.
Added ResumeGetFile, BeginResumeGetFile and EndResumeGetFile methods to the SftpClient class.
Added Ssh Key Generator sample project.
Added SftpResumeUpload sample project.
Added SftpResumeDownload sample project.
* All the standard FTP file and directory operations (upload, download, rename, resume, abort,...).
* Supports FTP, FTP/SSL.
* Supports MODEZ, MODEB.
* All SSH and SFTP server support.
* Firewall and Proxy support.
* SSL2, SSL3, PCT and TLS support.
* X509 Certificate Management support.
* Large file support (>4GB).
* Supports IPv6.
* 100% managed code written in C#.
* Fully documented and 22 Sample projects written in C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET.
|Dotnet Framework Upload Download Fpt Ssl Secure Socket Layer. Ipv6 Pct Tls Explicit Passive Transfer Modes Binary RFC 959 1579 Files Directly Application Using Easily.|| .NET FTP and SFTP Component|
- Shareware Download from Safabyte Company
- WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Requirements: .NET Framework 2.x or 3.x