Metadefender AntiVirus Software Development Kit - Windows Shareware $49.
Metadefender Lite provides application developers with an easy way to integrate ClamAV AntiVirus detection engine into their applications to perform real time virus scanning. Metadefender Lite uses the native port of Clam AntiVirus (ClamAV).
Metadefender Lite 1.9.79 22-Dec-08 English 611 KB
Clam AntiVirus (ClamAV) is an open source antivirus toolkit for UNIX distributed under the GPL and specifically designed to scan e-mail passing through e-mail gateways. A number of utilities are included into Clam AntiVirus, such as a flexible and scalable multithreaded daemon, a command line scanner, and advanced automatic database update tool. The core of the ClamAV package is an antivirus engine available as a shared library.
Including antivirus capability in your product will improve its value and competiveness in turn increasing your revenue.
|Avast Clam Clamav Clamwin Quick Heal Quickheal. Virus Buster Anti Antivirus Engine Sdk Scan Scanner Check Protection Development Kit.|| Metadefender Lite|
- Shareware Download from Metadefender
- WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 15 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: - feature: Support of Windows 64-bit.
- improved: Now ClamAV engine 0.94.2 is supported.
- improved: Documentation is changed.
- Requirements: OS Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008