.NET Licensing Library based on Elliptic Curves Asimmetric Cryptography - Windows Shareware $99.95.
SeriousBit Ellipter is a .NET library for licensing shareware applications and components based on Elliptic Curves Asymmetric Cryptography. Using a new and strong security technology we provide software developers and publishers with an unprecedented level of protection. With our library you can create or verify secure product keys in just 3 lines of code!
With Ellipter you can:
- Protects your .NET 2.0 (and later) based applications and components
- Programatically create and verify secure product keys
- Easily verify any key with Ellipter's integrated UI
- Create thousands of keys in just two clicks.
SeriousBit Ellipter 1.1 19-Mar-08 English 2.2 MB
- Strong Encryption - SEL uses an asymmetric elliptic curves encryption algorithm to create and verify license keys which makes it impossible for a cracker to create any keygens by reverse-engineering your code or even having full access to it.
- Compact Product Keys SEL product keys are as short as possible: 29 characters length when no product info is embedded.
- ID Based License Keys - Each generated license key contains an ID which guarantees license key uniqueness and allows identifying of license keys.
- Embedded Product Info - Additional product information can be embedded into license keys when they are generated which can be used for specific software features.
User Interface - SEL has a full featured User Interface with Public/Private keys pair Generator, Serials Generator and Serials Validator.
- Royalty Free - licensed per developer. You can build as many applications as you want and distribute them without paying any further royalties.
- Easy to Use - SELs simplicity of use is just outstanding: you need to write just 3 lines of code to have it done.
- C# and Visual Basic examples
|Product Key Serial Licensing. Cryptorgaphy Library Based Curves Asimmetric.|| SeriousBit Ellipter|
- Shareware Download from Dana Carp
- Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: First Release
- Requirements: .NET 2.0 or later