Building EXE file independent resource files. .NET 1.1/2.0 in C#/VB; also VB 6 - Windows Shareware 79 EUR.
With this editor it is possible to build EXE file independent resource files which can be read by any project over a DLL at runtime. This way for example also multilingual applications could be built easily.
You can just read the strings at runtime in that language you need at the moment. But not only string, but also images, audio, video and every other type of files can be saved within the resource files and embedded at runtime (e.
Resource Database Editor 2.2 24-May-07 Multilingual 672 KB
g. displaying of language specific videos possible).
While installing the editor also multiple example projects installed that show you the handling of the DLL file.
Embedding within C# and also Visual Basic is absolute trouble-free. Extra compiled DLL versions for the .NET Framework 1.1 and the .NET Framework 2.0 are included. This way it intergrades seamlessly into your project. If you work with .NET Framework 1.1, you only need .NET Framework 2.0 installed for the editor. Your application will further on distributed with the .NET Framework 1.1. Additionally there is an extra version (also with example project) for Visual Basic 6.
Features at a glance:
- No limitation of resources.
- Supporting .NET Frameworks 1.1 and 2.0 (C#, VB) as well as Visual Basic 6.
- Example projects for VB/C# 2005, VB/C# .NET and VB 6.
- Royalty free distribution of built resource database files and of the needed RDDLL.dll.
- Free e-mail support in case of problems or questions.
- Minor updates of full version for free.
|Files Embedding Independent Management Programming. Music Audio Video Graphics Building EXE VB.|| Resource Database Editor|
- Shareware Download from Andreas Breitschopp
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, Win Tablet PC Edition 2005, Win Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista
- Expires after 14 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0