.Net component to convert images to PDF - use in VB.Net, C#, ASP.Net etc - Windows Shareware $318.
PDF Vision .Net is server-component for converting images into PDF format. It supports BMP to PDF, JPG to PDF, GIF to PDF, WMF, EMF, ICO, and PNG.
The componenent created only with pure C#, it's absolutely standalone and doesn't require Adobe Acrobat.
Developers can add ability of converting images to PDF in web-applications with only two lines of code on C#, VB.
PDF Vision .Net 1.2 7-Apr-08 English 283 KB
Component has 4 methods of conversion:
- ConvertByte() - converts array bytes of Image to PDF string
- ConvertFile() - works with files, converts image file to PDF file
- ConvertFolder() - takes directory with image files and convert to PDF
- ConvertPackFiles() - converts pack of image files to PDF file
It supports conversion of:
- .gif, .bmp, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .tiff ect.
You can specify:
- page footer, header
- font face, size and color of footer or header
- page size and orientation
- change image height and width
- placing images by horizontal or vertical
The size of our C# component is only about 100 Kb,it works with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista and has fast speed of conversion.
|JPG GIF BMP TIFF Image Ico. Wmf Emf DLL Component ASP Server VB Delphi Convert.|| PDF Vision .Net|
- Shareware Download from Maxim Sautin
- WinXP, Win2000, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release