Visual Windows Shell controls that allow to build Explorer like applications - Windows Shareware $129.95.
The ShellBrowser .Net Edition is a set of UI controls that look and behave exactly like the Windows Explorer. The ShellListView and ShellTreeView controls imitate the corresponding parts of the Windows Explorer, including correct icons with overlays, the Explorer context menu, thumbnails, details, virtual folders and shell extensions.
ShellBrowser .Net Edition 3.2.5 13-May-08 English 1.6 MB
Beyond the normal Explorer look & feel, these controls support file filters, checkboxes and allow the customization of many aspects of their appearance and behaviour. The invisible ShellControlConnector control allows to synchronize multiple shell controls with just one line of code. An additional thumbnail control displays previews of the selected files in any size. An interesting sample project and a detailed help file are included.
|Controls Components Context IShellFolder Explorer. JAM Menu ItemIdList Borland Pack Visual Allow Build Applications.|| ShellBrowser .Net Edition|
- Shareware Download from Joachim Marder
- WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 21 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: * Flexible and fast search functionality
* Fully compatible to Windows 64, supports the Vista visuals
* The ShellBrowser controls support drag&drop with the Windows Explorer.
- Requirements: .Net Framework 2.0