J2SSH Maverick is a lightweight professional SSH API for Java - Java Shareware $1040.
J2SSH Maverick is a lightweight professional SSH API for Java. The product is compatible for all versions of the Java Development Kit with support for SSH1, SSH2, SFTP and SCP. The product requires no external dependencies.
- Cross platform, 100% Java based API
- Support for both SSH protocols, SSH1 and SSH2
- No external dependencies, no JCE required!
- Small JAR sizes (148k minimum to support both protocols, 325k for complete feature set)
- Compatible with JDK1.
J2SSH Maverick 1.2.11 3-Oct-06 English 2.4 MB
1+ and J2ME (Java 2 Platform, Micro Edition)
- Password, Public key, Hostbased, and Keyboard Interactive authentication
- 3DES, DES & Blowfish ciphers
- Optional Twofish, AES & CAST ciphers
- Stateful decryption counter (SDCTR) mode cipher for AES
- SHA1, MD5 Message Authentication Codes (MACS)
- SFTP, SCP File Transfer protocols
- RSA, DSA public/private key file generation, in SSHTools, OpenSSH and SSH1 formats
- Supports reading of PuTTY and SSH.com public/private keys
- Port forwarding
- Public key subsystem
- X Forwarding
- ZLIB compression
- SSH2 custom channels
- HTTP, SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 5 proxy support
- diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1 Key Exchange
|Java SFTP Secure. API Lightweight Professional.|| J2SSH Maverick|
- Shareware Download from 3SP Ltd
- Expires after 21 program starts
- No Install Support
- Major Update
- Requirements: Suitable Java environment.