A light, Java implementation of a ANSI/VT terminal with both Swing and AWT - Java Shareware $1600.
The Terminal Components are lightweight implementations of a standard ANSI/VT terminal with both Swing and AWT versions available. Full documentation and example code is provided for use.
- Compatible with JDK1.1+
- Cross platform, 100% Java based component
- Separate AWT and Swing versions
- Low distribution sizes - 119K for AWT version and 111K for Swing
- Includes Telnet, rcommand , rlogin and rexec transport scheme plug-ins
- Optional SSH plug-in available using the J2SSH Maverick API
- Supports VT100, VT220, VT320 and ANSI Emulations
- Virtual terminal framework enables multiple tabbed sessions in each terminal instance
- Transport scheme interface allows for additional protocols to be plugged in at runtime
- XML based profile for connection persistence
- Supports charset conversion
Terminal Components 1.1.6 3-Oct-06 English 1.7 MB
|Java SSH Telnet SFTP. Secure Light Implementation ANSI VT Swing AWT.|| Terminal Components|
- Shareware Download from 3SP Ltd
- Expires after 21 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Requirements: Suitable Java environment.