MediaLooks Video Mixer allows live mixing of several different video sources - Windows Shareware $500.
MediaLooks Video Mixer is a DirectShow filter for real-time mixing of several video streams coming from different video sources (such as cameras, files or static images).
MediaLooks Video Mixer features:
- change output image size even during playback
- specify source/destination rectangles for each input video
- specify alpha (transparency) for each stream
- allows different input colorspace, size and FPS
- movie files can be used as input streams
- images can be used as input streams
- output FPS can be automatically or manually set
- allows input format changes (size and colorspace) during playback
Supported input/output colorspaces: YV12, I420, YUY2, YVYU, UYVY, RGB24, RGB32.
MediaLooks Video Mixer 220.127.116.11 30-Apr-06 English 1.0 MB
|Mixing Mux Source Preview. Live Allows Different DirectShow Filter.|| MediaLooks Video Mixer|
- Shareware Download from Andrew Okunev
- Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Expires after 30 program starts
- No Install Support
- New Release