PDFtext - A developer dll - royalty free Extracting text from pdf in 3 ways - Windows Shareware $59.
PDFtext - A dll for your pdf-files... Royalty free! With this dll you can get the complete text-content out of your pdf-files. To do this you can use three ways: As an automated text-export into a generated file. As clipboard-content. As a returning text-string. You can use it with delphi, vb(a), vb2005 Express, C#, C, C++ and all main programming IDEs (.
PDFtext 1.7 12-Oct-07 English 788 KB
NET, too!). Please try it before you buy. With your app the library can be distributed without paying anymore... It's royalty free! Buy the dll one time and distribute it as often as you want. There are new features now like a fast mode (if you don't need the additional structured informations), the elimination of more than one spaces between words (good if you have documents with justification layout), an optionally sandclock (to show if the component is working) and complete support for the new pdf-specs 1.5-1.7 (aes-encryption).
|Document Print Pdftotxt Ocx. Dll Developer Royalty Extracting Ways.|| PDFtext|
- Shareware Download from Ingo Schmoekel
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expiration: Calling the function you get a shareware-message first.
- No Install Support
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: New function and complete support for 128 bit AES
- Requirements: Pentium I (75 MHz) / 24 mb ram