Vax Voice activeX is the best way to add voice chat in your apps and webpages - Windows Shareware $499.
Vax Voice activeX is the easiest way to add PC-to-PC voice chat and text chat over the LAN, WAN or Internet in your applications and Web pages. You can add many new voice and text chat related features and discover just how much better your application and web pages can be, with:
- ENCRYPTED VOICE & TEXT CHAT:
It is the best feature of VaxVoice activeX components.
VaxVoice Extended SDK 4.0 20-Dec-05 English 1.8 MB
Using this feature, Vax Voice controls send/receive encrypted voice and text data over the Internet.
- MULTIUSER VOICE CONFERENCING:
Using this feature, three or more people can have a real-time voice conference.
- VOICE CONVERSATION RECORDING:
Using this feature, during the conferencing, you will be able to record the conversation into wave (.wav) file for later play back.
- TEXT CHAT:
During the conference, you will be able to have text chat.
- VAD (VOICE ACTIVITY DETECTION):
When you enable this feature, Vax Voice activeX starts sending voice data only when you speak.
- GSM 6.10 BASED VOICE COMPRESSION:
The VaxVoice component uses the GSM 6.10 voice compression codec; thereby reducing the required data rate to as low as 1.6Kbytes/Second for a single voice session.
|Activex Conference Components Controls. Chat Ocx Way Apps Webpages.|| VaxVoice Extended SDK|
- Shareware Download from Vax Voice
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Expires after 30 program starts
- No Install Support
- New Release
- Requirements: No special requirements