DXF 3D .NET library for import, export and viewing of AutoCAD DXF files - Windows Shareware $970.
DXF 3D .NET library with the following features:
- Imports DXF files.
- Exports DXF files.
- Views DXF files (3D surface rendering with OpenGL or 3D wire frames drawn with GDI+).
- Entity selection (for use with e.g. mouse).
- Export to image formats .
CadLib 126.96.36.199 6-Apr-08 English 9.2 MB
- Export to PDF/PostScript/SVG.
- Supports DXF versions 12-14, 15 (2000), 18 (2004-2007), both ascii and binary.
- Both 2D and 3D are supported.
- Read compressed DXF files (zip, tar, bz2, gz).
- 100% .NET code. All DXF objects exposed as .NET classes and typesafe collections. Convenient enums are provided for all flags in DXF.
With this library AutoCad files can be created from your own .NET application. The library also enables your application to import, view and print AutoCad files.
|DXF 3D DotNet Vb Import. Export View Library Component Viewing AutoCAD Files.|| CadLib|
- Shareware Download from Wout de Zeeuw
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Added support for TABLE entity.
- Requirements: Requires .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable