WodSFTP.NET is a dotnet implemenation of client side of protocol which is reliab - Windows Shareware $209.
The Secure File Transfer Protocol provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol.
wodSFTP.NET is a dotnet implemenation of client side of this protocol which is reliable and easy to use.
SFTP protocol is designed to provide primarily file transfer, but also more general file system access on the remote server - in secure manner.
wodSFTP.NET 22.214.171.124 14-Apr-02 English 937 KB
SFTP protocol assumes it is running on secure channel (secure channel is implemented in wodSFTP.NET), thus no plaintext passwords or file information is exposed to the network.
wodSFTP.NET supports the most important PutFile (for file uploading) and GetFile (for file downloading) methods, but also
* MakeDir and RemoveDir to create and delete directories,
* DeleteFile to delete file on the server,
* ListItems event to list files in some directory on remote server,
* GetAttributes and SetAttributes to retrieve and set attributes for the file,
* Resume property to resume broken transfers,
* Blocking mode to execute methods and wait until they are completed.
* ASCII and Binary file transfers to handle different data types....
* Done event that is fired when executed method is completed - a perfect place to initiate new command...
Provided samples will guide you how to take full power of wodSFTP.NET in dotnet environment!
|Network Component Encrypted Secure Security. Protocol SSL Dotnet Implemenation Client Side Which Reliab.|| wodSFTP.NET|
- Shareware Download from Kresimir Petric
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Win2000
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release