Free-form notes organizer using keywords to manage your notes in a natural way - Windows Shareware $39.95.
Take control of your notes. Personal Knowbase is the note organizer software that makes it easy to manage the large amount of information that crosses your desk every day. This freeform notes manager uses a natural way to retrieve notes, using keywords to filter your knowledge base for related information quickly.
Personal Knowbase 3.0.5 14-Jan-07 English 1.8 MB
Whether you are organizing research notes, email archives, or story ideas, Personal Knowbase makes your life easier. Attach files and Internet addresses to your notes to access any digital information with the same set of keywords.
Features: Enter information directly, paste from Clipboard, or import from many files types, including Cardfile format. Link to web sites, e-mail addresses, and files. Cross-link notes. Protect private notes with passwords. Tag important notes for instant access. Combine keywords in queries using AND, OR, and NOT. Sort by date. No limit to the size of the database or length of the notes. Fully functional 30-day trial available.
|Organizer Index Notes Freeform Research Ideas Knowledge. Information Text PIM Database Cardfile Writing Using Keywords Manage Natural Way.|| Personal Knowbase|
- Shareware Download from Bitsmith Software
- Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP, WinVista
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Passwords, hypertext links, import keywords, display keywords in Index Window, numbered lists and text alignment, article timestamps, creation vs modification dates, export to multiple files...
- Requirements: No special requirements