Timexam is a program for personal time tracking - Windows Shareware $19.50.
Timexam is a program for personal time tracking. Its absolutely indispensable if you want to control the time you spend and enhance the productivity and efficiency of all your actions. The program is easy-to-use and effective, so you wont have to waste time to learn how to work with it. At the same time, it wont let you forget about time-tracking and will provide convenient reports about the time youve spent.
The program is an implementation of the following ideas:
1. Complete control over the process its the user who decides what he or she is doing at the moment, not the program.
Timexam 2.0 15-Oct-06 English 651 KB
Besides, the user can easily make changes and corrections to any data the program has gathered.
2. One of the main problems of time-tracking is that you always forget to register the beginning of a new task or the fact that you have switched to some other activity. Thats why the data the program collects doesnt reflect the actual situation. Nevertheless, data acquisition requires a lot of efforts, even if the data is incorrect, so the program simply ploughs the sands. That is why one of the main purposes of the program is to help avoid such drawbacks, and in case they occur, get rid of their consequences.
Therefore, the key features of the program are:
1. if the time tracking has been inactive for a long time, the program shows a reminder (this feature can be disabled);
2. if the computer was inactive during time tracking, the user will be offered to decide what to do with this idle period to reckon it in the current task, ignore it or give to some other task;
3. if you forget to switch from one task to another when you change activity, a specific menu item (Rollback Current Task) will help you correct the situation.
|Personal Timetracking. Management Program Application.|| Timexam|
- Shareware Download from Sergey Gladkov
- WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, Win2003
- Expires after 15 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Arranging the data you have gathered (we introduced task categories and a feature of arranging the task list by name or time spent).
Working with the program under a non-administrator user account.
Customizing the program interface (for example, you can choose the items of the shortcut menu in the system tray).
Exporting the collected data to xls as well as to html.
Keyboard shortcuts that make your work with the program faster.
Many minor bugs and drawbacks were fixed.