InstantBar allows to create toolbar, replace text with links in IE, show popup. - Windows Shareware $9.95.
InstantBar is Internet Explorer toolbar designed specially for web site owners to help promoting their websites. It allows to create toolbar easily from website, and you don't need to install any additional software builders or create xml files. Any of your changes in toolbar configuration will be effected on all computers where toolbar was installed instantly without any questions to user and without needs to install new version.
Here is how you can build toolbar for your website just within few minutes:
1) InstantBar has visual components that can be configured from administrative area, there are: Static text, Text links, Image links, Dropdown box, Search box, Separator.
InstantBar 1.0 25-Aug-04 English 362 KB
Detailed information could be found on our site. You can build toolbar from admin and set all text, links and images. Images will be converted to a proper format automatically on server side.
2) Now you can get installation HTML code and put it on your web site. Each visitor of that page will be prompted to install toolbar and if agree it will be installed instantly with your own toolbar configuration, look&feel, links and graphics.
3) Later you can login to your administrative area and change toolbar settings, replace components, change graphics, text or web links. All changes will be updated on all computers without reinstall
4) There are few additional features available with advanced subscription: (a) toolbar can replace text with links by specified keywords; (b) you can set up favorites and homepage from your administrative area using installed toolbars; (c) you can display popups even if they are blocked by other software;
|Dynamic Toolbar Create Ie IEBar Builder. Online Replace Text Links Display Popup Allows Show Promotion Website.|| InstantBar|
- Shareware Download from Dmitry Alentyev
- Win98, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Expires after 14 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.0 or better