Trying to get the structure of HTML page? HTML Elements is the right choice - Windows Shareware $20.
A modern web site page has a a complicated structure that is hard to reveal. Frequently, it is required to find all the pictures URLs, to extract all the links from the page or to see the attached CSS style sheet.
HTML Elements is a plug-in for Internet Explorer. Lets see how it works.
HTML Elements 1.50 6-Sep-05 English 879 KB
Once the web page is completely loaded, you can load the plug-ins using a new menu item Tools / HTML Elements. A new window appears. It contains all frames and pages of the loaded HTML document. The detailed information about the structure of each page is shown. This information includes:
* CSS styles of the page;
* Web forms and all input elements;
* List of all link on the page;
* Links to all images on the page;
* Source codes of all scripts;
* Links to the embedded objects.
HTML Elements also provides an easy way to export any information listed above to a file or Windows Clipboard.
|Web Page Browser Plugin. Explorer Trying Structure Right Choice Document Viewer.|| HTML Elements|
- Shareware Download from Evgeny Medvednicov
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Requirements: P133, RAM 32, HDD 2Mb, Internet connection