Independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of audio - Windows Shareware $99.95.
Any Time lets you independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of an audio recording. You can:
- Do time stretching - Change the playback time of the recording without changing the pitch.
- Do pitch scaling - Change the pitch of the recording without changing the playback time. With optional formant correction.
- Do sample rate conversion - Change the sample rate without changing either the pitch or the playback time.
Any Time 1.1 4-Apr-07 English 740 KB
- Recreate missing high-frequency components - Optionally synthesize "overtones" into any empty upper frequency range (e.g. when 'upsampling' or when scaling down the pitch) using a proprietary high frequency extrapolation algorithm.
- Professional mastering functions such as automatic psycho-acoustically corrected and heuristics based volume normalization and high order professional noise-shaped (inverse F-weighted) dithering of the output.
- Extremely high precision algorithms used.
- Frequency analysis tool with an advanced note calculator helps you easily calculate pitch adjustments.
- Supports many common file formats.
- Handles audiophile quality audio formats - 24-bit 192-KHz, multi-channel audio is no problem! Internal sample precision is 64-bit floating point and up to 1000 audio channels can be handled!
- Process hundreds of files as easily as you do a single file thanks to the batch processing support.
|Audio Pitch Sample Rate. Stretch Conversion Shift Scaling Shifting Independently Control.|| Any Time|
- Shareware Download from Markus Dimdal
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: New in v1.1: 2-3x faster processing, plus an updated interface.
- Requirements: CPU with SSE2 support (Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or later)