A quick and easy way to get album artwork into your iTunes library - Windows Shareware $19.99.
TuneSleeve is a utility that downloads album art from Amazon for each album in your iTunes library (or in a specific playlist). You can choose which image is the best among all the images returned, and if there is no good match you can launch a search on Google Images in you browser then drag&drop the desired image on the album in TuneSleeve.
Having complete album artwork in your iTunes library greatly enhances the experience of using iTunes and/or an iPod or iPhone:
- In iTunes, Cover Flow displays all the album art in your music collection in one easy-to-navigate interface that mimics a CD collection or jukebox selection.
TuneSleeve 1.0.11 31-Jan-08 Multilingual 578 KB
- For whole albums, iTunes allows you to print the cover image with song listings. For custom mix CDs, iTunes can create a mosaic of cover art.
- Your iPod will display the album artwork while a song is playing.
- Your iPhone will display the cd cover images in CoverFlow mode.
- Works with albums, not individual songs.
- Allows you to choose what image you want among all possible results found on Amazon.
- Allows you to launch an external search in your browser and manually choose the artwork you want by dragging it from your browser to TuneSleeve.
- Download images for your entire music library or a specific playlist.
- Ability to exclude songs purchases from the iTunes Store.
- Ability to exclude songs that already have artwork.
- Ability to replace the existing artwork with the downloaded one, or to add the downloaded artwork to the existing one.
|Ipod Album Art Artwork Iphone Coverflow. Cd Image Mp3 Aac Music Id3 Quick Easy Way Library Download.|| TuneSleeve|
- Shareware Download from Pascal Bourque
- WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, Win Tablet PC Edition 2005, Win Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: - French translation
- Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, Apple iTunes