An iTunes utility that automates embedding album cover art into song files - Windows Shareware $5.
iCoverArt is an iTunes utility that automates embedding album cover art into song files. Using iCoverArt to embed artwork in your iTunes software song files is fast, easy and ensures that:
- Artwork is displayed within iTunes while a song is playing (open the Edit menu and choose Show Artwork).
- Artwork is displayed in iTunes visualizations.
- You can print CD jewel case covers or album listings with the album artwork (open the File menu in iTunes and choose Print).
iCoverArt 1.1 6-Oct-05 English 3.4 MB
- If you have an iPod photo or nano or ROKR, the album cover will display while the song is playing.
iCoverArt will scan your entire iTunes library and then embed cover art into songs which do not yet have any.
iCoverArt requires only iTunes (version 4.5 or later) installed on a Windows-based system. iCoverArt does not require an iPod. Of course, iCoverArt will also work great if you are using iTunes along with any type of iPod!
iCoverArt is most useful if you have ripped your CD collection into iTunes, since you will not yet have cover art in those song files. iCoverArt can embed album cover images in JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP format into song files in MP3, AAC, AIFF, or Apple Lossless format.
Version 1.1 adds the ability to delete already-embedded artwork.
|ITunes IPod Mp3 Album Download Artwork. Mini Photo Shuffle Nano ROKR Utility Automates Embedding Song Files.|| iCoverArt|
- Shareware Download from Maximized Software
- Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, Win2003
- Expiration: The unregistered version only allows up to 5 covers to be embedded during each session.
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Support for non-English versions of iTunes, ability to delete artwork, minor fixes
- Requirements: Requires iTunes 4.5 or later installed