Music Box is an handy database for your mp3/music files - Mac Shareware $18.
Music Box is an handy database for your music files. If you have a large collection of them, it will help you to organize and keep them in order:
* Find on which CD or DVD you stored your tracks in a split second.
* Organize your tracks into as many categories and subcategories as you need.
Music Box 1.11 26-May-08 English 2.0 MB
* Read and edit the meta data information of the tracks (e.g. ID3 tags, iTunes AAC tags...). Music Box supports several formats: MP3, AAC, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Monkey's Audio, FLAC.
* Identify unknown songs through the integrated MusicBrainz support.
* Search for related titles on international Amazon sites or on CDDB.
* Export your data in HTML, text or XML format.
* Tracks can be grouped by artist, album, genre, volume or category.
* Universal Application: runs natively both on PPC and Intel based Macs.
|Mp3 Catalog Organize Monkeys Ape Ogg. Vorbis Database Audio Id3 Tag Id3v1 Flac Handy Files.|| Music Box|
- Shareware Download from Simone Tellini
- Mac OS X
- Expires after 15 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: * Multiple nodes in the groups tree can be selected at once (ie. you can select multiple artists, albums, etc...).
* Added "Reveal in Finder" function to the tracks context menu and properties dialog.
* Fixed a crash that occurred when QuickTime reported a zero duration or sample rate for a song.
* Exporting a long selection of tracks could crash. Fixed.
* Sometimes, when scanning a file containing a ID3v2 tag, the genre information wasn't properly decoded from its numeric value.
* WAV files can be added to the database: they will appear without any meta data, since they don't contain any, but it's useful to catalog your sounds with Music Box.
- Requirements: Mac OS X 10.3 or later. QuickTime 7.x or later.