Add multimedia capabilities to your Visual Basic application with this OCX - Windows Shareware $79.95.
Add multimedia capabilities to your Visual Basic application with this easy to use yet powerful ActiveX control. This OCX control has more than 115 dazzling and splendid effects to make your multimedia application looks professional and some of these cool effects are pushing, pulling, rolling, stretching, squeezing, revealing... and many more. It is Runtime royalty free.
MFader ActiveX control 1.2 6-Feb-04 English 526 KB
This OCX control features :
- 115 amazing effects.
- The ability to set the graphics width of the effect.
- You have total control over the speed of the effect.
- You can stop the running effect with a simple call to the method StopIt.
- You can set a delay timer to make it wait for a specific time before applying the next effect.
- You can run one effect at a time, sequential or random effects.
What can you do with MFader?
- Multimedia application.
- Screen savers.
- Slideshow and many more.
Compatible containers :
- Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio 97
- Microsoft Office 2000
- Microsoft Office 97
- Microsoft FrontPage
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0
|Ocx Multimedia Vb Visual Basic. Graphics Programming Screen Saver Slideshow Capabilities Application.|| MFader ActiveX control|
- Shareware Download from Maher Farag
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Requirements: P100 or better - 16MB RAM or better