Powerful graphing ActiveX control to create graphs in a huge range of styles - Windows Shareware $139.
ecGraph is a powerful graphing ActiveX control that you can drop into your Visual Basic programs to create graphs in a huge range of styles. Great for scientific or technical graphs. You can get a graph up and running with just a few lines of code, and can manipulate the graph layout at runtime from your programs.
* Easily create scientific or engineering graphs within your VB applications
* Multiple graphs per page
* Click and drag to move or resize graphs on the page
* Zoom and scroll areas of the graphs
* Multiple x- and y-axes per graph
* Log or linear scales on axes
* Plot data points, bars, text
* Plot continuous math functions like y = sin(x)*exp(-x/10)
* Plot data points against math functions, with vertical or horizontal optional error bars
* Configurable grid lines, tick marks, borders, backgrounds
* Legend tables, reverse axes, show/hide labels, transparent backgrounds
* Demo projects supplied to show how all the features work
* Project1 - simple viewer to load and display the demo graphs and the VB code used to generate them.
ecGraph 2.13 1-Feb-08 English 1.0 MB
* Project 2 - comprehensive graph editing program, loads the demo graphs and lets you edit them on screen
* Hundreds of other features
|Plotting Activex Component Control Vb Visual. Basic Scientific Engineering Data Powerful Graphing Create Huge Range Styles.|| ecGraph|
- Shareware Download from David Hoyer
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Requirements: Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003