COM/.NET component analyzer and documentor for developers and administrators - Windows Shareware $149.
Analyze and document binary components. ActiveXplorer is a library file manager and analyzer for COM libraries - ActiveX controls, TLBs, DLL and EXE servers - and .NET assemblies.
- There are hundreds of libraries on your computer. What are they doing there? Are they installed correctly? What's in them?
Your component is ready, but the help file is rather undone? Found a new
component but no docs? Relax! ActiveXplorer will create the missing
documentation in a minute.
ActiveXplorer 4.0.203 4-Feb-03 English 2.8 MB
- See inside components. Analyze them. What classes, methods and
properties do they contain?
- Document components. Automatically generate
full technical documentation for binary files. List installed files and
document their contents.
- Escape DLL Hell. Solve installation problems,
find missing files, and register files correctly.
|Ocx Assembly Reflection Typelib Reverse Engineer Binary. File Analyzer Visual Studio System Management Installation Component Documentor Developers Administrators.|| ActiveXplorer|
- Shareware Download from Aivosto Oy
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000
- Expires after 14 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: This fully rewritten release adds .NET support while continuing COM support. Improved performance, library analysis and documentation. Registry browser. File dependency view.
- Requirements: .NET runtimes required for .NET analysis. Runs fine without .NET.