Keep an eye on your servers to make sure they are accessible to your visitors - Windows Freeware.
EyeOnSite is a tool that keeps an eye on your sites or servers to see if they are accessible on the net. The services that can be monitored are http, ftp, smtp and pop3. When a service goes down, you can choose to be alerted with a visual message or an audible alarm. In addition, you can send an email message or launch an application which can be used to correct the situation.
EyeOnSite 1.7.2 4-Aug-06 English 830 KB
All error events are logged in individual log files and stats generated for each service. The status window shows the current state of all monitored services.
- Visual and audible alerts.
- Launch an application when a service goes on or comes off error.
- Send an email message when a service goes on or comes off error.
- Individual log files and stats for each service monitored.
- Customizable polling interval.
- Set a different poll interval when a service goes on error.
- Services supported: http, ftp, smtp, pop3.
- Pattern matching support for http.
- Support for http proxy
- Support for multi-domained web sites.
|Connectivity Monitor Service Http. Ftp Smtp Pop3 Watcher Sure Accessible Visitors.|| EyeOnSite|
- Freeware Download from Dev Virdi
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: new features