Actual Maximum Speed Test Monitor for FREE. Full Bandwidth speed test Meter - Windows Freeware.
The Ultimate Speed Test:
- Speed Test (Actual Maximum speed)
- Monitor Upload/Download transfer
- Ping Testing
- Website Downtime/Error monitoring
- Website response time, connection time and bandwidth
- WIFI Signal strength
- LAN/WAN/Home network bandwidth testing
- CPU Usage
- Memory usage
- Hard Drive space monitoring
- Hard Drive Activity
- Battery charge
- System Uptime
- Virtual Memory
- Single process memory usage
All these features plus much more. The Alert wizard allows you to perform actions depending on your system performance.
Speed Test 1.0.7 22-Feb-08 English 4.8 MB
You can even print the graphs. You can view this data in line graphs, bar graphs, or even SysTray icons.
All data can be logged and easily viewed in graphs or even opened in MS Excel.
Speed Test is the only software that will actually test your maximum speed test by automatically downloading files on a regular basis, therefore maximizing your connection and showing your connection speed status. Don't believe all the others that says they test bandwidth, they don't, they are merely measuring data transfer and forcing you to download file to test your connection. Speed Test will do that all for you.
With Speed Test, you will never have to run an online speed test ever again. Speed Test does it all for you all day, week, month, or year long and logs the results so you can see your connection's full speed over time.
If you have a website, you can even ensure that your website is up and running at all times while testing for errors, connection time, response time and even bandwidth.
Speed Test is a must have for EVERYONE that owns a computer.
|Bandwidth Monitor Testing Connection. Lan Network Intranet Actual Maximum Full REAL.|| Speed Test|
- Freeware Download from Absolute Futurity
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: New Glass look and feel, fixed installation issues
- Requirements: Internet Connection