Automatic physical network topology discovery, network map visualization - Windows Freeware.
LanTopolog is a freeware application that provides physical network topology discovery, visualization and monitoring
- Automatic physical network topology discovery based on SNMP
- Provide detailed and searchable physical network topology map so you can quickly isolate network connectivity failures
- Topology views show which network devices are connected to each switch port; port connections are labeled with port numbers
- Ability to auto-discovery new devices at they are added to your network
- LanTopolog also includes network monitoring tools
- Monitoring device's state (active/inactive) in real-time using ICMP
- Generating alarms when there are failures in the network.
LanTopolog 1.11 17-Dec-08 English 857 KB
- E-mail alerts notifying
- Web browser-based access from anywhere in the network
- Yasy-to-use interface
|Utility Automatic Physical Network Map Discovery. Visualization Monitoring Alarm Notifying Snmp MAC Address Tools Lanstate.|| LanTopolog|
- Freeware Download from Yuriy Volokitin
- Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: Fixed the "List index out of bounds" error when clicking button "Test access to SNMP" while switch list is empty.
- Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista