Host monitoring & alerting, Windows tools, trace, port/network scanner & more - Windows Freeware.
NetTools is a comprehensive set of administration tools:
- NetWatch - host monitoring with alerting, real-time & historical charts of response time & packet lost. E-mail & sound notifications available when a host is down.
- WinTools - lists exhaustive system information from Windows computers: running processes & services, registry, event log, disk, memory & CPU information, etc.
- Port scanner - checks for all open ports and running services.
Axence NetTools 3.0 15-Nov-06 English 15.4 MB
It can discover some Trojans/spyware.
- Network scanner - discovers all nodes in a remote network, their IP/MAC and services running on them.
- NetStat - displays your computer's inbound and outbound connections, lists all open TCP/UDP ports, with the remote IP address & the process using the connection.
- TCP/IP workshop - establishes low-level TCP/UDP connections to troubleshoot and test network services. It can send raw data to any remote port.
- SNMP Browser - a full SNMP browser, so easy you can use it even if you dont know a thing about SNMP.
- Other tools: fast traceroute shows information about every host on the route, its response time, and packets lost (full trace within 1 second). Lookup is like nslookup, but it shows you all DNS and WHOIS records at once. Bandwidth tool will measure network performance. NetCheck - with this tool you can check the quality of network hardware in your LAN.
Free & Pro versions.
|Network Monitoring Host Alert Alerting. Visual Graphical Trace Traceroute Lookup Scanner Port SNMP Browser.|| Axence NetTools|
- Freeware Download from Greg Oleksy
- Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: New tools: WinTools, NetStat, Local info, TCP/IP workshop