Test and debug SNMP requests against a device in your network - Windows Freeware.
With Paessler SNMP Tester you can run simple SNMP requests against a device in your network. During the test each single step of the SNMP request is logged into a logfile for analysis. The idea of this free program is to debug SNMP requests down to the protocol level in order to find communication and/or data problems in SNMP monitoring configurations.
Paessler SNMP Tester 2.2 13-Apr-06 English 1.0 MB
Just follow these simple instructions:
1) Download Paessler SNMP Tester and run the snmptest.exe file.
2) Enter the IP address of your device and select the SNMP port and the SNMP community string.
3) Select a request type:
(a) MIB2 Interface: Reads the traffic counter of a port according to the MIB2 OID
(b) Custom OID: Enter a custom OID value to access any OID value on the device
(c) Device Uptime: Reads the standard system uptime value from the device
4) It may be necessary to select a specific local IP for the SNMP request (usually only necessary for multi homed systems)
5) Click on "Run Test" to start the testing process.
6) During the test you will find detailed information in the logfile window.
|Packet Sniffer Sniffing Netflow Cisco Router Firewall. Mrtg Bandwidth Usage Ip Volume Traffic Graph Network Monitor Debug Requests Device.|| Paessler SNMP Tester|
- Freeware Download from Dirk Paessler
- Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- No Install Support
- New Release
- Requirements: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003