Web page editor for professional language translators - Windows Freeware.
Translate web sites without worrying about the HTML code.
CatsCradle is written for professional freelance language translators and translation agencies - a dedicated web page editor that makes it very easy to translate web pages from one language into another.
CatsCradle grabs all the text that requires translating from a web page, puts it into a built in editor for you to translate alongside, then automatically integrates your translated text back into the web page - leaving all the sensitive HTML code untouched.
CatsCradle - for Freelance 3.5 1-Aug-06 Multilingual 2.2 MB
To check all's going smoothly you can instantly preview your work in progress in a web browser at the click of a button. There's even a real-time view where you can see the web page evolving as you translate. And it's free!
Special Features Include:
- A multilingual GUI in 13 languages (Afrikaans, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, English, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian).
- Built in Glossary that can suggest appropriate words and phrases while you are translating.
- Built in Translation Memory System.
- Project file catalogue with word count (can produce word counts for whole folders of web pages).
- As well as web pages CatsCradle can handle .hhc and .hhk help contents and index files, so it's suitable for translating .chm help files too.
|Localisation Localizing Html. Editor Web Page Professional Language.|| CatsCradle - for Freelance Translators|
- Freeware Download from Stormdance Software
- Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Full Unicode UTF-8 support, Japanese GUI option, Encoding converter tool, Multilingual spellchecker
- Requirements: Internet Explorer 5 or later