Content manager and automatic Web site builder, without HTML coding - Windows Freeware.
FreeWIT is a content manager and a web site builder, that makes it easy to create, organize and maintain your Web or Intranet site.
It's a powerful yet simple automatic Web site generator.
Working from a single site content/source file and CSS templates, you can
produce a Website with the exact look & feel that you want.
Working from a single source file, WIT builds your full site in seconds.
FreeWIT 5.04 19-Jun-07 Multilingual 9.5 MB
Tools include: WYSIWYG editor, embedded background & graphics functions,
global search & replace for entire site, a site outliner or
taxonomy-builder, a built-in site indexing module (with a controlled
vocabulary function), and auto-upload via FTP. Plus you can copy &
paste from your wordprocessor, browser, whatever. You can create or update
a site with a single click. Really.
PROFESSIONAL USE :
- Enterprise documentation systems
- Business repositories
- Intranet sites
- Knowledge management
- Marketing or technical presentations
- Hypertext helps
- Data compilations for R&D.
PERSONAL USE :
- Electronic books
- Glossaries and bibliographies
- Personal notes management
- Personal Web sites
- Photo albums
- Collections, inventories
- Genealogic trees
|Web Site Builder Content Management Authoring PIM Outliner. HTML Writer Personal Data Publisher Photo Album Editor Creator Electronic Book Automatic Without Coding.|| FreeWIT|
- Freeware Download from Christophe Guibert
- WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: New Graphical Interface
- Requirements: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later