Useful tool that converts your VCF files to many document formats (PDF,Word,Txt) - Windows Freeware.
ABC Amber vCard Converter is a useful tool that converts contacts from your VCF (vCard) files to many document formats (PDF, MS Word, HTML, RTF, TXT and others). All you have to do is select the contacts to convert, choose the desired document format and click a button to save the contact(s) in the new format. You can choose to convert and export single contacts, or multiple, combining them all into a single file.
The software supports a run from command line, more than 50 languages.
ABC Amber vCard Converter 1.05 30-Jan-08 Multilingual 1.3 MB
Important note: the program lets you convert vCard files to IPD (BlackBerry) and MS Outlook directly.
Partial Features List:
- reads VCF (vCard) files;
- exports selected contacts to a single file of any document format: PDF format (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed), RTF format (also doesn't require MS Word to be installed), hypertext HTML format, text format, MS DOC format, popular CHM format, old good HLP format, email EML format, and many more (including BlackBerry's IPD);
- generates contents with bookmarks and hyperlinks in the output file;
- command line support;
- easy to use and easy to set up;
- supports column sorting in ascending and descending order;
- supports multiple PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, advanced PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, resolution mode, compression mode, viewer options);
- supports multiple CHM and HLP export options;
- displays selected contact, saves it to disk and prints it to printer;
- multiple language support;
- exports contacts to TIFF and DCX (multipage);
|Vcf Pdf Chm Doc Rtf Htm. Txt Hlp Ipd Blackberry Outlook Useful Tool Files Document Formats Word.|| ABC Amber vCard Converter|
- Freeware Download from ProcessText Group
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Categories, improved "Email" field import
- Requirements: 8 MB RAM