Check your mailboxes automatically - Windows Freeware.
Mail Checker is a small, but useful program for checking mail via the POP3 and IMAP protocols. It solves two problems that usually appear when work with e-mail:
1) Checking for new messages automatically.
2) Deleting messages from the server without downloading them to the local computer.
Mail Checker automatically checks all your mailboxes and if there are any new messages, it displays a popup window.
Mail Checker 18.104.22.168 10-Jul-06 Multilingual 522 KB
Just click the popup window to see the list of messages. Now you will easily understand which messages you really need and which can be deleted.
Supporting POP3 and IMAP4
Supporting an unlimited number of mailboxes
Checking mailboxes according to a schedule, checking all mailboxes or a separate mailbox
It is possible to delete spam directly from the server without having to download messages to the local computer
It is possible to configure starting the mail client right from the program with one mouse click
Launching automatically at Windows startup
|Client Mailboxes. Automatically.|| Mail Checker|
- Freeware Download from Nikolay Zhukov
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: Fixed some IMAP4 bugs