Add support for PKI (X.509 certificates, requests and CRLs) to your application - Windows Freeware.
PKIBlackbox is a comprehensive component collection that adds Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) support to your Windows application. PKI includes X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc.
PKIBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 3.3 22-Mar-05 English 2.3 MB
Main PKIBlackbox functions are:
* generate and validate certificates
* create and process certificate requests
* manage Certificate Revokation Lists
* import and export certificates in DER, PFX and PEM formats
* encrypt/sign and decrypt/verify files in PKCS#7 format
PKIBlackbox supports Windows Certificates and Windows Certificate Storages. PKIBlackbox lets you manage certificates, stored on CryptoCards and USB CryptoTokens.
This is ActiveX/DLL edition, which can be used with any Windows development tool that supports ActiveX or DLL technologies.
|Certificate 509 CRL Request. Revokation Support Application Library Complete Management.|| PKIBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL)|
- Freeware Download from EldoS Corporation
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update