ActiveX control that adds compression solutions, compatible with PKZIP 2.04g - Windows Freeware.
Polar Zip Light is a free zipping component for use in any Windows application. It is an ActiveX control, which adds seamless data compression solutions to you applications. It performs adding, extracting, deleting and listing files in archives. Polar Zip Light is ideal for individuals, small business and enterprise software developers. It is user-friendly and free, suitable for beginners and professionals.
Polar Zip Light is compatible with PKZIP 2.04g file format.
Polar Zip Light Free 5.0 26-Jun-06 English 6.8 MB
Its key features include:
1. Standard Zip and UnZip Actions: creating and deleting zip files, compressing and decompressing entire directories and their contents or a list of directories, specifying the directory where files will be decompressed to
2. General zip information like using wildcards to specify the files to be processed, specifying the name and location of a zip file, events provide data such as file size before compression, the compressed file size and other information, getting the full control over zip comments
3. General process information like setting compression level, working on temporary copies of zip files for maximum safety, getting notification whenever a file is zipped, unzipped, updated, deleted, etc. Also all operation can be aborted. Providing the status of the progress by file and globally with the data shown as percentages, bytes and file counts. Easily updating your progress bars directly with this information, option of limits file processing based on file dates: does not operate on files modified after/on the date you specify.
|Zipping Compression Component Activex Zipper. Dll Control Adds Solutions Compatible PKZIP 04g.|| Polar Zip Light Free|
- Freeware Download from Polar
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: This version has bugs fixed and some features, that lots of our customers requested, implemented.
- Requirements: Windows application