Intellisense for SQL Editors - Windows Freeware.
KNOCKS SQL-Sense works with Microsoft Query Analyzer, SQL Server 2005 Management Studio, Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio .NET 2003. It simply sits behind the scenes and provides unobtrusive help when you press Ctrl-Space or when you type ".
SQL Sense BETA 26-Dec-06 English 307 KB
" after a table/view/alias name.
SQL-Sense is currently compatible with Microsoft Query Analyzer, SQL Server 2005 Management Studio, Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio.NET 2003 sql editors. We hope to continually increase its vocabulary for recognising SQL syntax in even more editors.
Current Features include:
* Table/ Table Column/ View/ Function/ Stored Procedure/ Database name completion.
* Popup Suggestion after keywords like USE, WHERE, FROM, AND, OR etc.
* Insertion of commonly used (user defined) snippets.
|Intellisense. Editors.|| SQL Sense|
- Freeware Download from Ravi Gyani
- WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Requirements: .NET framework 2.0