Real-time universal oscilloscope GUI ( Real-time plot ) DLL library - Windows Freeware.
Universal oscilloscope GUI ( Real-time plot ) DLL library for data acquisition, simulation, debugging.
1.Speedy performance: the library makes it possible to bring out into the beams of the viewing oscilloscope over a million quantization steps of signal per second thus less than one micro-second is enough for one discreet.
2. Versatility. Convenient integration with any applied software: viewing oscilloscope is executed as a DLL exporting only 9 functions, of which 4 are usually enough to work with.
3. A good graphic interface: an instance of a viewing oscilloscope created by this library looks like a separate window, entirely independent of the program which activated it.
Universal Software 1.0.0 1-Nov-06 English 3.2 MB
This window contains all elements typical for a control panel of a real oscilloscope.
4. Convenient data export-import: data already realised in the oscilloscope beams can easily be transferred to other programs via clipboard (copy - paste) in textual form or via the saved text file. In such form data can be easily imported into most electronic table kinds of programs, as well as into programs of the Matlab type. The oscilloscope also allows to quickly load such data file into its beams.
5. Reliable and robust: this library employs only the most basic Windows API functions and reliably works in all versions of 32-bit Windows starting from the first 95 version. We tested and practically confirmed the possibility of relay of data to this oscilloscope directly from the computers hardware interrupt procedure (IRQ) and from any kind of anisochronous thread - which is important.
6. Future perspectives: the author is ready to consider business propositions concerning creation of specialised versions of this oscilloscope, including unique interface elements and functional changes needed by a prospective customer.
|Graphical User Interface Real Time. Plot Chart GUI DLL Data Acquisition Simulation Debugging.|| Universal Software Oscilloscope Library|
- Freeware Download from Michael Bernstein
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- No Install Support
- Major Update
- Requirements: IBM PC Pentium 1 (one), 32 Mb of RAM.