LLCryptoLib provides methods for object-oriented cryptography software - Multi-OS Freeware.
LLCryptoLib is a .NET library which allows programmers to easily add encryption, integrity and authentication services to their software. It is compatible with MS .NET and Novell Mono environments. It also provides shredding methods.
It offers both asymmetrical and symmetrical encryption classes and hashing functions for text and binary files plus full shredding capabilities. It also offers methods for digital certificates and public key management. It is free for non commercial uses.
It is free for students and academic purposes. Enterprise or commercial licenses must be purchased (see enclosed licensing options).
LLCryptoLib 1.7.2477 20-Feb-08 Multilingual 6.5 MB
It is engineered to be easy to use and standard compliant, fully compatible with ASP.NET Web Applications and Visual C#, Visual Basic .NET, Managed C++ .NET Applications.
LLCryptoLib can be linked to managed (.NET) and unmanaged (COM) projects.
* SHA1 / 224 / 256 / 384
* Triple DES
* Rijndael (AES)
* ARC4 - up to 2048 bits
* Blowfish - up to 448 bits
Text to binary conversions:
* Plain text (UTF8)
* Hexadecimal (with 4 styles)
Storage Shredding algorithms
* US Department of Defense
* Simple 1 step
* Complex 3 steps
* .NET API Compliant
(ie: algorithms implements System.Security.Cryptography.SymmetricAlgorithm)
* Asynchronous feedback on operations through delegates
* Enum's based algorithm choice
* MSDN Style documentation on both HTML and WinHelp formats
LLCryptoLib is part of the popular Folder Crypt software by LittleLite.
|Cryptography Library Shred MD5 SHA256 BLOWFISH AES. RIJNDAEL DES GUTMANN DOD Provides Methods Object Oriented Advanced Encryption Hashing.|| LLCryptoLib|
- Freeware Download from LittleLite Software
- WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista, Linux
- No Install Support
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: New Digital Sign algorithms with RSA, G-Hash 32 hash function rewritten and made available, minor refactoring and bug fixing.
- Requirements: Requires .NET Framework 2.0