An attractive and handy event-reminder with friendly interface - Windows Freeware.
A funny and handy event-reminder.
It has intuitive multilangual interface and gives You full control of the reminders time table and their display appearance.
You can choose any way of notification that you can imagine:
* Reminders with onscreen messages, display notifications with images, desktop stickers,
* Reminders as animated images (.gif)
* Reminders as icons (.ico) or animated icons (.ani) in tray
* Reminders as sound (.mp3 .avi .midi) with auto-repeat and full volume control
* Reminders as e-mail messages with attached files and any defined "from" address
* Reminders as launching others programs or files (.
AniReminder 2.17 9-May-07 English 859 KB
doc .txt ...)
* AniReminder gives You an ability to create as many reminders as you want with individual timetable and sticker appearance for each!
* Has simple and clear multilangual interface. You can manage your reminders' list in a few clicks.
* Choose any from 10+ notification types. Fully control the appearance of each of your reminders!
* You can save your reminders to .xml file. Quickly add reminders from file on a new place! Reminders Archive. Now you have an ability to send the reminder that You designed to a friend.
* AniReminder can handle 3 active reminders at one time!
* AniReminder is a lightweight tool that uses very little memory. It works friendly and stable with other applications!
* Free technical support, and help, and FAQ.
Never forget important dates now. AniReminder will help to keep you on track by making your computer day more healthy and efficient.
Never miss the time of limbering-up, another TV show, appointment, planned phone call, meeting or important date, whilst working at your PC!
|Event Sheduler Animated Images. Home Multilangual Interface Attractive Handy Friendly.|| AniReminder|
- Freeware Download from multiple creators
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Save Your customized reminders to a .xml file and share them with friends now!